Labor Repose

Labor Repose
LaborPayne during her 6th homebirth (9th baby) at age 44

Monday, June 15, 2009

Coming Out of the Closet


No, not that closet! I feel it is time to 'come out' about my other blog. I have been hesitant to do so because it is rather personal. (I know you're thinking what could be more personal than birth, breastfeeding, and buying panties?) I started "Big Girl, Big Life" about six months ago, and have been writing on it sporadically, but now that I'm comfortable with it, I'm ready to let others know about it, in case some might find it helpful. It's all about my lifestyle modification/vegetarian/weight loss journey. I guess I thought once I talked about it- I'd actually have to lose some weight! If you want to check it out, find it at www.biggirlbiglife.blogspot.com

No comments: