Labor Repose

Labor Repose
LaborPayne during her 6th homebirth (9th baby) at age 44

Friday, January 30, 2009

First Step Towards the Pulitzer Prize

Hey Readers,

Check this out. I got this email, just before leaving for Mexico and didn't have time to digest it. Now that I've had time to really look at it, it's quite a compliment. This is really cool and I wanted to share it with you. Many thanks to Kelly Sonora and all you devoted Dear Readers who support the LaborPayne Epistles. I love writing this blog!


Hi,

We just posted an article, "Top 100 Blogs for Expecting Mothers" (http://www.ultrasoundtechnicianschools.org/top-100-blogs-for-expecting-mothers/). I thought I'd bring it to your attention in case you think your readers would find it interesting.

I am happy to let you know that your site has been included in this list.

Either way, thanks for your time!

Kelly Sonora


No comments: