Labor Repose

Labor Repose
LaborPayne during her 6th homebirth (9th baby) at age 44

Sunday, October 25, 2009

MANA Update

MANA has been wonderful, as usual, and has gone quickly, as usual. I've attended sessions on, teaching cervical exams in a humane way, using social media (like this one) to expand business or advocate for a cause (like I'm doing now), cultivating cultural sensitivity, and using storytelling to teach instinctual birth. I will use all of this new knowledge in teaching my nursing students, and in furthering my work at home with lactation, infant mortality, and humane maternity care. I'm off to have breakfast, stroll the beach (dip my toes in the ocean/bay one more time) and visit the Red Tent which is always a treat. I will also listen to Ina Mae give her keynote address this morning- which starts right about now...

1 comment:

sasha said...

here is a blog about women health pregnancy and
tubal reversal
http://www.mybabydoc.com/blog/