Labor Repose

Labor Repose
LaborPayne during her 6th homebirth (9th baby) at age 44

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Quisqueya Calling

What a week. My students have been wonderful and clammering for a trip to Haiti! I even got the idea into my head to ask some local philantropists for the money to take them. I may be getting a little ahead of myself. My proposal for MANA was turned down. It wasn't very good anyway, and my book won't be ready by this Fall, so it's just as well. I am submitting a proposal for City Match though about Lessons from Haiti. All my speaking proposals for the next year will be about lessons from Haiti frankly (fined tuned to each conferences theme of course). Right now I'm busy planning at least 3 travelouges. Look for them on Facebook events. I really want to go back to Haiti as soon as possible. I recieved an email message from Quisqueya asking for medical teams to come. How can I make this happen?

No comments: